Help! How do these Prada and Miu Miu run?

1. I bought two pairs shoes on a whim online. I am just wondering how these run if you ladies happen to have a pair. I am a true US size 6.5. I bought both of these in 36.5. What do you think, did I buy the right size?

:heart: Thanks so much, I appreciate all your helps. :heart:

NMX04NN_mn.jpg NMX041G_mn.jpg
  2. prada and miu miu has always run true to size for me so I think you are alright with what you ordered.

post modeling pics once you get the shoes =)

3. Cuuute! Miu Mius generally run true to size, unless they're like four inch stilettos.. which run small.

4. Thanks for the reasurrances! Will definitely post pictures if they fit...

5. I love the zebra (?) print ones!

6. Ok, so I just got the shoes. Of course, something has to go wrong when you order from NM online. I have received a 37 instead the 36.5 in the Miu Miu flats, but they fit, a bit loose though. I am kind of on the fence with the shoes, what do you think about them?

2.jpg 1.jpg
  7. Another pair...

4.jpg
  8. Love the zebra print ones. The Miu Mius are just ok... looks kind of old lady-ish to me. If you don't like it, send it back, especially since they don't even fit. Call NM and ask for free return shipping since they messed up.

9. I guess I will just go down to a NM and return the miu miu. Thanks, forever21.