Help! How do I open my new Groom key cles?

Nope, I've never had the chain break before! It's kind of the same as the one on my Inclusion cell charm..I think a couple people might have had trouble but I think those pieces were just faulty, as that's not a common occurence.

Thanks Pinkbweakfast! - Still working on getting a new wallet! I think I'm going to steer away from the groom wallet - I'd be too worried about the screen printing on something that gets knocked around in my purse. Maybe the koala when I can afford it! The little groom guy is pretty cute!

lol yes yes, i have to agree that the groom guy is soooo cute!!! i dont think u should be too worried about the screen printing. i heard from someone that it has been printed 12 times on a single piece!~

Yep! That's what it said on my care booklet. There was an interesting little story too, below:

Here's the little story about the groom guy, if anyone is interested:

Inspired by a Louis Vuitton advertisement dating from 1921, the Monogram Groom collection is a tribute to the House's history, which is rooted in the art of travel and luggage.

At the start of the 20th century, while sumptuous luxury hotels flourished, a well-to-do clientele, eager for discovery, boarded great transcontinental express trains and embarked upon ocean liners to visit major capitals full of enchantingly named hotels: New York, Paris, London, Shanghai and Tokyo. These globetrotters collected hotels' coats of arms on their subtly decorated trunks. Sometimes, the owner's initials were discreetly inscribed on his Louis Vuitton trunk, emphasized by two handpainted bands of color reflecting the family crest.

In order to make these travelers' visits in these great hotels all the more pleasant, an immaculately turned out Groom was on hand to always do his best to welcome the clientele. He passed on messages, stacked up the trunks and carried parsels, transporting whatever was necessary with a perfectionist's touch.

Today, Louis Vuitton continues to embody dreams of travel with this screen-printed monogram canvas collection in the traditional Louis Vuitton trunk colors, blue, red, cream, white, off-white, yellow, greena nd orange. The Groom figure, also screen printed and directly inspired by the advertisement, is a symbol of the world of luxury hotels.

The quality of the finish is made possible today by perfect mastory of the screen printing technique. To obtain this result, no less than 12 screens are successively superimposed and juxtaposed to create the purity of color and finesse of the features. Moreover, the Groom figure is as if animated through the use of variable pigmentation painting. Extreme attention to quality is thus obvious in every detail.