Help! How do I get my screen back to nomal?

1. I accidentally changed the way everything looks to "mobile" mode. I cant figure out how to change it back.... Any body know how? Please help, I cant stand it like this, and cant navigate it too well. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I wasnt sure where to put it.
  2. A little more info would help. Are you on a PC, Mac, mobile phone?? Browser?
  3. Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page you are on. In the lower right hand corner, you will see a drop down menu called Quick Style Chooser. Pick any option other than tPF mobile. Hope this helps!
  4. I didn't even know we had a mobile mode!

We're so 21st century!!
  5. C'mon Charles, get with the program.

If you select the skin in your profile options, the skin will be set for your account, meaning that you'll always be seeing that skin no matter what device you use, PC, Mac or phone.
    Go to that page, select your preferred skin (very bottom) and you're good to go. On your mobile phone (if applicable) you can select the mobile skin with the skin chooser, as ggk84 pointed out. That will only set that skin for your phone, but not your computer. :tup:
  6. Thanks for the help. I ended up just logging out and then started over by going to so it would show as it normally does. After that I could navigate normally again and just scrolled all the way down to the Quick chooser thingy, but my problem in the mobile mode was I couldnt find it. Anyway, thanks~