Help! Horrible color transfer

1. I just got my white lodge pm a month ago. Last night I went out and wore a black shirt and there is black all over the back of my bag:crybaby:

How can I get this off? Thanks for the help.
  2. Update: I just tried alcohol-free baby wipes and it didn't help at all.
  3. hairspray, but only on the white parts. put some hairspry on a cloth and rub lightly. but if you do this on the coloured parts it might run. iv done this a few times when iv got marks on my mono and it worked fine
  4. Oh no! It's too bad this happened to your white Lodge! I don't have any other ideas on how to get rid of this color transfer. I just got my first white MC bag, too, and I'm curious about any helpful hints to get rid of this color transfer.
  5. Update: I tried 2 different kinds of hairspray and that didn't work either. Thanks for the help though.

Any other ideas?
  6. You could try Magic Eraser. Use at your own risk tho.
  7. Good idea! I'm gonna have to go to Target tomorrow to buy one. Thanks:smile:

I also just called 866-vuitton and they told me, "Try using a damp cloth. If that doesn't work use a mild soap. Other than that, you can get the back of the bag replaced. I don't have an exact $$ quote."

On a side note, the lady I spoke with was very nice. I've thought about getting the back replaced, but for the amount it would probably cost I could buy the azur speedy I want. Maybe with time the color will rub off.
  8. Eek, Magic eraser is an abrasive.
    Maybe you caould try a white gum type eraser first. I used a ME eraser on my Almas handles & they have never been the same, I know it works for some users, but I had baaaaad results with it.
  9. I think I'm going to try the white eraser first...and then maybe the magic eraser. Thanks taco!
  10. Good luck!! I hope you manage to get it out. I nearly died when I ruined my vernis with colour transfer :sad:
  11. White eraser didn't work either:sad: I think I'm going to give up. It doesn't look too bad...kinda like a shadow at a glance. I guess it could have been worse.

Thanks for everyones help!
  12. It could have been red, so yeah it coulda been worse. I'm SO sorry this happened. I even used fingernail polish remover on mine, to no avail. Didn't work either. Amazing how easy the mess goes on, and then STICKS. Geeze.

So sorry!
  13. Hi,
    I just noticed that my azur speedy has some denim transfer on the back. I used some Dawn dishwash liquid soap on a wet came off. Maybe this will work for you. It might fade over time. I had an MCM bag a looong time ago and it got red transfer on the back. It was the white coated canvas, like LV. I put the bag away and months later, it was gone. I don't know where it went or how it disappeared, but it really did. I was floored!!!
  14. That would be SO cool if it were to fade away! Even now when I look at the bag, it almost looks like a shadow. It's such a colorful bag that most people would be looking at the colors, not the background.
  15. have you try saddle soap? It's a fav from Chanel's forum to git rid of caviar color transfer and it worked for me too :flowers: