Help, Horrible Color Transfer!

1. They would send it off. I would think they would replace the canvas. I hear they charge though.
  2. Take it in...they should replace it for you.
  3. they'll replace it for you w/ either store credit or a replacement depending if they have it or not. you won't get charged cause it's a defect from the glue used =]
  4. Oh no! I'd take it to the store and see what they can do!
  5. oh my goodness, i am so sorry about ur beautiful Alma! But like others said, DO ask the boutique for a replace, b/c is a defect from the 'bleeding' lining. Good Luck! :flowers:
  6. Thanks so much everyone, I hope they are not gonna charge for that. It was not my mistake and I think they should repair my purse free.
  7. I don't understand how that would even happen. They should fix that!
  8. sorry to hear that.
  9. Oh no! I would take it to the boutique..I hope they give you a new one. Thats so sad. :crybaby:
  10. I am so :sad: and :mad: . I do not understand why that happened :confused1:. I want my perfect purse back :yes: and I am afraid that is gonna be all over my purse :s
  11. wow...i hope they replace that for you!!!
  12. I would demand a new one because you don't deserve a bag like that nor do I think you should be charged for their problem.
  13. I've seen this happen and mine has a little too from the lining (since it's the raspberry alcantra). I removed mine with a Magic Eraser since it was light but I was really careful around the symbols.
    Take it in and see what they can do.
  14. wow I would take it into LV ASAP ..good luck:heart: