Help! Help! Help!

1. I would love to have your thought or opinions on the inclusion rings! Do all you girls like them? Just trying to decide if it is something I may want. The lv store is just too far away to travel with four small children.

I would greatly appreciate your help with this, thanks
  2. i love them sooooooooo much ... sooo gorgeous and unique and well priced IMO ... they're on my wish list

which color are u planning 2 get??

try but make sure which size suits u
  3. I love them, on others. I think my hands are too small to hold one, looks akward.
  4. I LOVE mine!! Can't stop wearing it everyday with my inclusion bracelet.
  5. I am thinking if the beige color, but I too have small fingers and hope it does look overpowering! However, I do tend to wear Big jelwery!!!
  6. Not madly in love with them sorry!
  7. I'm not in love with it either. I prefer metal/gem jewellery.
  8. I don't think they are ugly but I personally wouldn't wear them.
  9. I don't like the inclusion rings but I adore the bracelets. They just seem bulky. Sorry.
  10. I'm with tauketula, LOVE the bracelets, but not the rings.
    The rings just didn't look right on me. Perhaps you can order one from elux to try out, and then return it if you don't like it. I like big jewelry as well, but those just didn't do it for me.
  11. I think they looks gorgeous but not for me. Im a skinny bone so it looks soo big on my finger :yes:
  12. They are cute :smile: but not my thing..
    I'm weird with Jewelry :p
  13. i really don't like them they look very nice but once they get scratched ...and they look a little bulky to me BUT if you like them i say get it:yes:
  14. I think they're cute.
  15. The rings do nothing for me. They remind me of costume jewelry from back when I was a child. The bracelets on the other hand I adore!