HELP! Heidi's bag??

1. On The Hill's - episode 14 - when Heidi goes to talk to Lauren at her apartment WHAT BAG IS SHE CARRYING? I can't figure it out but if someone knows that would be so helpful!
  2. Sorry, can't help you because I don't know the movie but could you post a pic? Or a description of the bag?

Welcome to PF! :smile:
  3. you can see the bag the best if you skip to when there is about a minute left in the video!
  4. I cant find a good angle of the bag its mostly them yammerin on.
  5. I watched it! I'm very sorry, I can't help you because I don't have an idea! Anyway it doesn't look neither Chanel/LV to me..
  6. Here's a still/print screen I took. Not the best, sorry, but hope it helps.

7. When I first saw that scene on TV, I instantly thought Heidi's bag looked like the Kooba Elisha. I'm probably wrong, but that's what I thought : )
  8. ok i'll look into that! all of yall have been really helpful so far - thanks!! let me know if you have any other ideas!
  9. Maybe a Gerard Darel?
  10. My first thought was kooba too.

11. that was my first thought too
  12. Yep, that would be a Gerard Darel. The style is called "24 heurs" (24 hours) or sometimes called the Charlotte Bag. It's a really popular bag in France, harder to find in the US. I have one in black and love it :love:
  13. ^^Yep, I thought it was a GD too. I love it!
  14. Awesome! Thank you so much! :smile: Do you have any ideas about where in the US I could find one??