HELP! Hair Dilemma :o(

1. Ok firstly i need to explain why im so annoyed lol.

I have had so many bad experiences in the past with hair stylists and didnt think i would find a stylist who could do my hair the way i ask. Anyway i eventually found someone after having 8 other stylists from different salons, totally screw my hair up. The problem is my stylist has now left the salon and moving abroad. I am really annoyed as this women corrected my hair that someone from a different salon messed up. I have been going to her for 3 years now, and i really dont know what to do with my hair as it seriously needs doing.

Do i go to the same salon and ask this other girl to do it? my mum goes to her and she says shes just as good as the girl that used to do my hair, and she even corrected my mums hair once when this other stylist made it all pink lol.

Im totally unsure of what to do at this point, and I'm pretty sure many of you who will read this will call me all sorts like pathetic and tell me to get over it lol but seriously my hairs really important and loved the way she did it.

I have naturally black hair. Now its brown with chunky blonde streaks through it, but like i said before it needs doing badly now.

2. I think that if you want your hair done right, you need to research salons around you. I did that (used citysearch.com for boston) and they rate things by best in what field (so naturally I chose best coloring) and while it was a bit expensive, it was done right.