HELP guys I need info about Milano Italy

1. Hi guys I will make a very short visit to milano next week and I really want to do some shopping I was thinking about Gucci becuase is Italy so it means Gucci :yahoo: does anyone know a good outlet shop where I could find gucci in >italy can you tell me the adress pls
    Thank you again

2. The large stores are on via montenapoleone and in galleria vittorio emanuele (with gucci cafee). You can find some clothes in D'magazine outlet on via montenapoleone (white window shop with LCD screen). Have nice shopping:smile:
  3. thank you very much for the reply
  4. there are no gucci outlets in Milan, the best gucci outlet is in Florence (The Mall). all the same the goods should cost way less than in other countries.
    The fashionable areas you should visit are Via montenapoleone, Via della spiga, Via San'andrea (chanel e miumiu), la galleria del duomo in Piazza duomo (gucci,tod's, prada, louis vuitton), nearby there is "La Rinascente" a department store that now has many luxury brands (dior, lv, ysl, chloè, dolce & gabbana, etc); via corso como where there is the very famous concept shop "10 Corso Como".
    Have a nice trip!