Help--gray or black boots??

sailorgirl

Feb 14, 2007
I found the perfect knee length boots yesterday, great heel, softest leather and comfortable fit. The problem is I can't decide whether to get gray or black. And they are expensive, so I can't get both. The gray is a gorgeous shade. I have 3 pairs of black boots but they aren't as comfortable. Gray would go with navy and brown but I also have so much black in my wardrobe. Can't decide...please help.

I found the perfect knee length boots yesterday, great heel, softest leather and comfortable fit. The problem is I can't decide whether to get gray or black. And they are expensive, so I can't get both. The gray is a gorgeous shade. I have 3 pairs of black boots but they aren't as comfortable. Gray would go with navy and brown but I also have so much black in my wardrobe. Can't decide...please help.

gray looks perfect with black too. If you already have plenty of black boots, go for gray.

and please share a picture, I'm dying to know what these perfect boots are :girlsigh:

Another vote for grey! I love grey boots.
A couple of months ago I found the most precious and comfortable high-heeled boots, and I purchased two in brown and one pair in black. They didn't have any grey ones left in my size, I really wanted the grey ones too :crybaby:

And yes, please post pics! I'm curious!