help! got the Amalfi Medium Hobo in Cognac

1. and I have a question -- is it supposed to have gold Gucci script lettering on both sides by the straps? I bought it from nm, but it seems a little strange. Thanks!

2. Mine does. I got it at Saks. It's my favorite bag in my whole collection. :tender:

3. Mine does too. I have the little one :yes: and I :heart: it sooo much!

amalfi.JPG
  4. If you go it at nm then you should be fine. But if you want you can change it maybe.

5. Yeah it is fine.

6. Thanks. I absolutely love it, but don't know if I can justify keeping it...Help me justify it!

7. It's such a lovely bag! the color is perfect and goes with everything. and I just really really l:heart: ve the hardware, it's gorgious!

but only keep it if you actually love the bag. if you have doubts or if you really need the money ...

8. I do really love it -- I am just worried about it holding up over time. The leather seems very scratchable. What has been your experience? (with this type of bag, that is!)

9. I've got my amalfi-hobo a month and a half ago so I didn't had the chance to 'wear' it that much. It's raining a lot too this time of year and I don't want it to get drenched.

But I do think the leather is more vulnerable, like you said. I'm more carefull with my bag for scratches. But I just love it so much that I don't really make a problem of it. (but that's just me, heh)