HELP: Gaucho tote vs. YSL Muse vs. MJ Stam

onewmynarmy

Feb 14, 2006
Ladies,

I'm buying a big within the next few weeks and I'm mulling between these options: Either the Dior Gaucho tote in bordeaux or the brown, the YSL extra large Muse in black, or the MJ Stam in cola. right now, the Gaucho in bordeaux is my first choice, followed closely by the Muse.

What do you think? I'd love to hear your comments and opinions.

-C

It dependswhat you're using the bag more for, those are all totally different bags. The Muse is a really nice classic :biggrin: The gaucho is really trendy, but a good size. I don't like the stam in general so I can't really be a help there :biggrin:

I'd probably go for the muse or stam.
The gaucho (in white) is really beautiful, but it's a little too trendy.
It'll go out of style soon.
If it were up to me, I guess I'd go for the muse.
The stam is a little too winter-y, so I don't know if I'll use it much in the spring or summer.

I have the white gaucho tote and I am loving it. It is great bag for every day bag and I love the functionality of this bag; easy to get in and out, casual and trendy. I couldn't believe I love this bag so much! I actually surprise myself, and I have used it almost everyday since I got it last weekend. To me the bag is one of a kind and different, I guess that's why I love it. Like Nariko said the size is nice and to me it's perfect for a tote.

I have the muse in black and chocolate ostrich. It is a great bag! I don't like the gaucho personally...I think it is a bag you look at in a season or two and think "what was I thinking?" Just a personal opinion...

I vote for the YSL Muse or the MJ Stam. Like others said, they're more classic and timeless. I have the putty stam and waiting for the black one to arrive, and it's pretty versatile and the size is perfect. I've been focusing on purchasing only big bags for long term investment and I just had to get two stams.

Thanks for all the inputs! I agree about the gaucho being trendy more than anything and the muse being more classic! The Stam is cute but I don't see myself carrying it with me all the time. It's

Savannah912 said:
YSL muse, I just ordered one yesterday. Hopefully mine will be here by tomorrow.

Hi Savannah! Please post pics of your Muse when you get it so we can drool!!! THanks!!!, Oh and I would go for either the Must or the Stam. Not a big fan of the Gaucho:smile:

gaucho is nice casual and fun. the muse is new and sophisticated ans stam is classic. what look are you going for? me personally, if i had to choose, i'd go with the stam (alreadu ordered the gaucho and had the small muse but did not like how the dark yellow hardware looked on the black). post pics when you get it.