Help...Fushia Ostrich Plume 32 in Bal Harbour

HI Japster! Well, the smush isn't really obvious. It could be how the bag was displayed. I could take another look at it.

Hi Kellybag! Yes, everything fantastic is in the back! I was almost going to walk out of the store. I was carrying my berenia/toile trim and they all ignored me until I started the Hermes jargon and the SA didn't even help me fold the scarves. She let me do it!

Dianagrace...I don't know the name of the scarf, but I'll definately let you know.

Lovehermes....please post back as soon after you take another look at the bag! I would love to know what you decide!!!!! Take that bag down and play around with it....it's quite possible the smush is just the way it's being displayed. Fill it with your own stuff out of your bag and see what you think then.....it would be so fantastic to have a Fushia Ostrich bag!!!!

Lovehermes...thank you for the respone. I really want to take a trip there!

Do you think if you smoothly ask if they have anything in the back that they would willingly take it out? What is your opoinion?

I know that is a tough Hermes to break, but I am willing to try again. Look to hear what you think.

ALSO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PURCHASE!!! And definitely stuff your things in the bag. You must. I am excited for you!!!

Hi Lovehermes! I just wanted to say hi and hope you are having a fantastic time in Florida. PM and let me know when you are getting back so we can make plans!

As for hte bolide, it sounds breathtaking! But I must admit, I am more of a bolide fan than the plume, but in that combo- its got to be amazing! And if YOU love it, then you should go for it- what a great souvenir from florida!

jag said:
Hi Lovehermes! I just wanted to say hi and hope you are having a fantastic time in Florida. PM and let me know when you are getting back so we can make plans!

As for hte bolide, it sounds breathtaking! But I must admit, I am more of a bolide fan than the plume, but in that combo- its got to be amazing! And if YOU love it, then you should go for it- what a great souvenir from florida!

That's right, the important thing is that YOU love it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

OMG...you are all so sweet!!
Shopmom and Greentea - Good idea!! I think I will stuff it and look at the Plume in all kinds of lighting. I'm so nervous about getting it because I still want the ostrich Birkin. Maybe I could sell some of my Hermes bags.

Hi Kellybag - Yes I think they will search if you ask if there are any Birkins/Kellys. I don't have my SA name at the moment, but I can let you know. All I can say, is WHY IS IT A BIG SECRET TO LET CUSTOMERS KNOW ABOUT THE BACK STOCK? I would think they would want to sell every bag that they have!! After awhile I was destined to walk out and call my SA in Chicago which I might do anyway tomorrow.
If I had the nerve I would ask that boutique why are the bags in secret hiding. I kind of felt like it was a conspiracy against me.

Hi Jag - I would love to meet when I get home!! Miss Michigan since it's been rather rainy here in Florida because of the tropical storm.
I'll see about the Plume - I'm kind of nervous to buy another bag right now.

Thanks hermesgroupie - you're absolutely right. I just need to "sleep" on it some more.

The reason they keep the back room stock a secret is because they turn down about 90% of the people that walk in asking for a Birkin. Now, if they suddenly bring one out for a regular/VIP can you imagine the riot that would start?

Oh ok hermesgroupie - very interesting! I came in asking for shoes, scarves and an ostrich bag and started telling them about my collection. Also, once I bought an agenda she took more info from me like my credit card and signature in case something comes in I might like - like a Birkin - LOL.

lovehermes said:
Oh ok hermesgroupie - very interesting! I came in asking for shoes, scarves and an ostrich bag and started telling them about my collection. Also, once I bought an agenda she took more info from me like my credit card and signature in case something comes in I might like - like a Birkin - LOL.

Sounds like you're on your way to getting that Birkin. Woohoo!