Help from a US Resident?

1. Hello,
    I have been looking to buy the Sharpei tote for the longest time and now it's actually for sale at eLuxury! Will anyone be willing to help me buy it and maybe list it on eBay (for added security) and I will buy it from you??

The Faridah hobo that I was originally going to buy is already sold out here in Canada!!

Please let me know.
    I apologize if this post is against any rules!!

Thank you.

2. If international shipping is a problem, you might want to look into mail forwarding companies (basically, you pay for a US mailing address, get things sent there, and the company forwards to you).

3. ^ Thank you for your suggestions! I never knew there was such a thing as mail forwarding!

Unfortunately, if I want to buy from eLuxury, I need to have a US based credit card too, which I don't :cry:

Is there anyone who is willing to purchase it? I am obviously willing to pay a bit more than the $269 to compensate for your time and effort!

(These are the times when I wish I lived in the States!!!)

4. telicious,

I've order this bag from elux. It does look, though, like a bag I may not enjoy, and I'll most likely list it at a BIN price on eBay (my user name there is the same as here), and international shipping rates will apply. You may want to check it out.

I hate to see a fellow bag addict in pain...

5. ^ susurra thanks so much!!
    Did you already receive the bag and decide that you didn't like it or is it making its way to you right now?

I've been looking at thing bag for so long and now since it's on sale, it makes the purchase completely justified! :yes: