Help finding this Gucci Tote!

Jill said:
^ They make it in newer and nicer colors for fall..Saks and NM has them in stores NOW!

^^^ I saw the new colors and they are pretty but i am still partial to the white. So crisp, classic and easier to match. :heart: :heart:

The new "white " version is actually an off white/bone color and it comes with a burgundy scarf instead of a white one.
Its very pretty but I like the white bag with the white scarf. :P

Iluvbags said:
Its not available on Saks.com :cry:

oops, sorry!
i know you're trying to save a few bucks but if all else fails, i would just call up Gucci and ask them to do an inventory check for you in their boutiques nationwide and have them locate one for you. maybe you can even ask them if they expect that style to be placed on sale anytime soon. :yes:

Iluvbags said:
^^^^:nuts: :nuts: AYLA,

Isnt it THE most beautiful Gucci bag EVER made?
I don't own any Gucci bags, only accessoires and I can't wait to make this my first Gucci bag purchase.

I LOVE this bag. :heart: :love:

Hehe.. funny that you mention that you don't own anything Gucci either, neither do I actually but this tote is just too cute ! :love:

I took the plunge. :heart:

I just ordered it from Neiman Marcus online. And the representative told me I was getting the last one in stock!!!!

I will post pics when it arrives. i just hope it was not a return. Neiman's is horrible about selling returns online. :mad:

I really needed a tote for work and this will be PERFECT

Iluvbags said:
:sad: :sad:

Somebody celebrate with me. Can I get a YAY or a HOORAH? :huh:

LOL :lol:

:yahoo:congrats! you were able to locate one!!!!!
even if it is a return, at least NM has a good return policy so if it's not up to your standards, you can always return it.

BooYah said:
:yahoo:congrats! you were able to locate one!!!!!
even if it is a return, at least NM has a good return policy so if it's not up to your standards, you can always return it.

^^^Woo Hoo!!!! Thanks BooYah
:yahoo: :nuts:

Yep. I can always go right to the store and return it if its not in brand new conditon. Hopefully it will be