Help finding this Gucci Tote!

1. Does anyone know where i can find this bag for less than retail?

I really love it but hate to pay full price so I'm checking around first.

Please send me a pm or something if you know of a resale boutique or if one pops up on eBay.

Thanks

[​IMG]

2. If I remember correctly, it went on sale during the gucci semi-annual sale starting june 6. Maybe you will be lucky and the gucci near you will still have it?
    Good Luck :biggrin:
    Also, it might hit the outlets soon, so I would call and check there as well.

3. You can try calling Saks and Neimans - they both should have the bag on sale. Saks would have a lower price. Good luck, I got a small scarf bag from Saks and I love it.

4. Is it still on the Gucci web site? I think I saw some in the Toronto Gucci store, which may not help you at all, but I'm sure there are still some around on sale.

5. No, this one didnt go one sale. :cry:

my SA at Gucci thought it was but it didnt. She even held one for me on presale. But it didnt go one sale. it was a mistake. Only the navy and red one did.

I know they are available at stores but I was trying to find a used one somewhere. If anyone hears of an eBay auction or a resale shop with one let me know.

just trying to save a few bucks :p

6. No one has seen one, huh? :hrmm:

7. I paid full price for a similar bag (it's in my collection) at saks 2 weeks ago. It had just come out and it wasn't included in the sale.

8. I have that bag and I paid full price for it, but I have to add that it's worth it, because it's sooooo glam, and I'm looking forward to wear it in 15-20 years time, because it is so timeless.

9. It IS such a beautiful bag.

I had two SA's find me one of each one. The medium and the large.

I'm trying to hold out for a used one but I can't do it much longer. They will catch on to me. I keep extending my hold.
    LOL :shame:

10. Get one!! As I said, it's soooo worth the money! And if you (will) have daughters, then they will thank you when it's vintage and chiq. I absolutely adore it, I think it's my favorite gucci bag ever.

11. You don't have a pic of you carrying it, do you?

12. no, but I can probably try to take one today or tomorrow, I just have to find my camera and stuff.

13. Oh great!!!! Thanks :yes:

14. I can't find my camera, but I'll see if I can find it when I clean my room later this week. blah, I'm such a slob.

15. Oh man, that's the Gucci tote I want too !!