HELP FINDING -Fresh Cucumber Baie Fragrance

1. OK...i have been searching for this EVERYWHERE!!! Its sold out/discontinued. I need it & found a couple sites online, but not sure if they are ok.
    Their website does not have it & im going to call the NY stores tom.
    Does anyone have any suggestions to where I can get it?

Fresh Cucumber Baie Fragrance

Thanks for your help everyone!!
  2. Anyone?
  3. Stinas,

I'm in the same situation you are in. I've been looking everywhere for this fragrance. I know that all of the Fresh stores are sold out (and, apparently, so is Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Sak's, etc.).

I found the fragrance at Quorra, a Canadian store. It's $89 (and that's before the taxes/shipping).

Where else did you see the perfume? I really want to buy it, but I don't want to get ripped off.
  4. Hi, this has been discontinued, you can still find it in some stores, its not that old, so the juice should still be good. GL!!!
  5. Thanks so much for the response. To make a long story short, I talked to someone at Fresh in NYC. They are seriously considering bringing the fragrance back, because so many people have complained about the discontinuation. She encouraged me to send an e-mail, nevertheless, expressing my desire to see the return of the fragrance. So, if you love the fragrance, you might also want to send an e-mail.

Thanks again
  6. Quorra is now sold out. Does anyone have any updated info on Cucumber Baie? It's all I've ever used and I'm starting stink.
  7. LADIES!!! I live in Los Angeles, and the Fresh store here says that Cucumber Baie was missed by many and will be back in stores in 1 to 2 months.

Hope it helps,
  8. Thank you. Thank you!
  9. I have been back and forth w/ Fresh regarding the re-introduction of Cucumber Baie and have created a Facebook group w/ all of the information I have obtained from them including the 1 store that sells the fragrance.

FRESH- Please Re-introduce Cucumber Baie!