Help finding a certain Isabella Fiore bag

giggles178

May 16, 2006
Hi

I am new to the forum and have a problem. I am in search for a certain Isabella Fiore bag. My sister in law has one and I am trying to find one too. There is no style number or name that she is aware of. She has the bag in red/burgundy. It was purchased last year 2005 at Christmas time. It is medium in size and has studs around the bag. It also has two of the large rings where the handles connect to the bag. The rings are silver. If anyone knows what bag I am talking about or has any info that could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer

Thank you, but unfortunately I checked them last night and couldn't find it. My sister in law said that it was a limited purse, so I am just trying to find any info on it. :sad:

So I was at Nordstrom tonight and asked one of salesmen and he said that he believed the bag was called "Sherry". He said it came in the burgundy and a patchwork style. The bag was very limited and they only got one in during christmas. So not sure if anyone knows this style but I will continue to look for one online. Probably won't be able to find one though :sad: :sad: :sad: