HELP! Find Coach item.

Wow! This thread is a GREAT idea. I'm personally going to lots of outlets in the new year myself, so I'll definitely keep an eye out :smile:

Personally, I'm looking for a white gallery satchel w/ the brown trimming. preferably small (...does small exist??)

I saw this in the Lavendar color at a TJMaxx in Massachusetts (Norwell) this last weekend.

384b_1_sbl.JPG

Has anyone since this tote?

I just saw one at lunch in Lord&Taylor in Boston.

384b_1_sbl.JPG

Has anyone since this tote?

Superstar,

Although I don't have tips on where to find this tote I can offer my opinion about it. I bought this tote in Dec. 06. After 1 month of using it, many of the beads had chipped. I was very disappointed in the quality. I spoke to my SA the other day, when I went to the store for PCE, and she said she can try to replace the bag if avail or give me 40% off another bag. Just thought I would give you an honest opinion before you go nuts looking for the bag. Not worth it IMO.

I would like the LARGE legacy stripe coin purse! It looks like it is almost as big as a wristlet and it has a zipper on the back. (I saw it in a fellow tPF's collection and wanted it because of the size!) Does anyone know that style number? And I can't seem to find any on ebay currently. Seen this anywhere else?

I'm DYING for one of those cute headband type thingies with the bow like in the catalog-I know there are many of us looking for this but ya know...just thought I'd throw it there!

OK i know there are a couple of these totes in Ebay but they are almost $300!!!! I saw it once at an outlet for $120!!!! My friend got it... now i'm liking it for my mom... has anyone seen it for less than $300 or $270.... or do any of you have one lying around and would like to get rid of it? I wouldn't mind buying a slightly used one.... please let me know!

Attachments

• d3b2_1.jpg
    d3b2_1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 156
  • d621_1.jpg
    d621_1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 122
I'm looking for the Sig Gallery Tote in Chocolate Brown. I saw in another post that someone got it at a Coach Factory Store. Do any of you know of one in Northern California that may still have them? Or any other stores, like Macys?? Thanks!

I would like the LARGE legacy stripe coin purse! It looks like it is almost as big as a wristlet and it has a zipper on the back. (I saw it in a fellow tPF's collection and wanted it because of the size!) Does anyone know that style number? And I can't seem to find any on ebay currently. Seen this anywhere else?

I just placed an order for this. It is suppoesed to be coming in June. It's $88 and item #40239. I called Coach and they said it was due in June, so I went ahead and placed an order on Tuesday... Good luck!;)