HELP! Find Coach item.

ISO a Gramercy satchel... open to colours!
mary79, Gramercy is so hard to find! I found mine on ebay for a very good price but you have to really check consistently.
There are some on there right now but most are quite expensive! I also randomly found my mini Gramercy on Mercari but have to say that's a pretty scary place to try to purchase anything.
Also consistently check out Poshmark and Tradesy but I'm sure you already know about those sites....and Bonanza.
Good luck!

Reactions: luvLV27
mary79, Gramercy is so hard to find! I found mine on ebay for a very good price but you have to really check consistently.
There are some on there right now but most are quite expensive! I also randomly found my mini Gramercy on Mercari but have to say that's a pretty scary place to try to purchase anything.
Also consistently check out Poshmark and Tradesy but I'm sure you already know about those sites....and Bonanza.
Good luck!

Thank you so much! What a friendly bunch you are here in the Coach forum :smile: I'll keep my eyes peeled... failing a Gramercy, I may purchase a Rogue bag this winter. Do most coach bags go on sale, or only a few?

Thank you so much! What a friendly bunch you are here in the Coach forum :smile: I'll keep my eyes peeled... failing a Gramercy, I may purchase a Rogue bag this winter. Do most coach bags go on sale, or only a few?
You're so welcome! The Rogue is a beautiful bag but more than I would want to spend. There are some on here who have gotten it on a sale price.....you may want to check out the Rogue clubhouse. Some of those ladies would probably know.

Welcome!

On the last PCE Rogues were excluded. Most sales associates will tell you Coach will be excluding the 1941 bags in PCEs. The first round were on PCE, probably to introduce them to the public. Good strategy because if you follow the Rogue Club, you'll know they're like potato chips ...most people can never have just one. [emoji4]

I can honestly say the Rogue bag is the most versatile bag I have...well made, lush, cool, practical. It is an investment. If I could only buy one bag, it would be a Rogue. As far as discounts, some of the people on Rogue Club have found some Rogues under retail at eBay. You know they are all new because the Rogue is new. We don't know why...employees selling, people who need ready cash, someone who wants a different color??? Pop into Rogue Club and see some of the posts of the lucky people who have snagged these gems.

Welcome!

On the last PCE Rogues were excluded. Most sales associates will tell you Coach will be excluding the 1941 bags in PCEs. The first round were on PCE, probably to introduce them to the public. Good strategy because if you follow the Rogue Club, you'll know they're like potato chips ...most people can never have just one. [emoji4]

I can honestly say the Rogue bag is the most versatile bag I have...well made, lush, cool, practical. It is an investment. If I could only buy one bag, it would be a Rogue. As far as discounts, some of the people on Rogue Club have found some Rogues under retail at eBay. You know they are all new because the Rogue is new. We don't know why...employees selling, people who need ready cash, someone who wants a different color??? Pop into Rogue Club and see some of the posts of the lucky people who have snagged these gems.

I will! Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the great advice. Great to hear the Rogue is as special as I imagine... will def be my winter bag purchase :smile:

I know this is a bit old. But I'm desperately looking for this Signature City Zip Tote in Brown/Carmine color. Is this still available in the outlets? The only one I'm seeing is the one with the black handles. [emoji20]

Aside from Ebay and Amazon, where can I buy it online that will ship within the US? Someone will deliver the bag to me here in my country so it needs to be online.
IMG_1477228615.800495.jpg

I know this is a bit old. But I'm desperately looking for this Signature City Zip Tote in Brown/Carmine color. Is this still available in the outlets? The only one I'm seeing is the one with the black handles. [emoji20]

Aside from Ebay and Amazon, where can I buy it online that will ship within the US? Someone will deliver the bag to me here in my country so it needs to be online.
View attachment 3500821
If you have a friend that can go to the outlet, they can have them do a search for it in the outlet system. Then they can do a charge send and have it sent to them.

Hi, ladies! I'm a long-time lurker of this site and finally decided to create an account because not being able to find these older bags is driving me absolutely crazy!! :annoyed: I've been looking everywhere for the Coach Bleecker Daily in both black and ecru, but no one is selling either color online. There was a black on eBay a while back, but I hesitated due to the price and have regretted it since because it quickly disappeared. :sad: I can't go to the outlets in my area (San Francisco) because I can't drive (never needed to learn due to accessible public transit), and taking the train/bus combo out of the city isn't an option since the round-trip commute would take about six to seven hours without traffic (according to Google Maps). So do you guys know where I might still be able to buy the two colors? I don't know if this is allowed (so please forgive me if this breaks a rule!), but I would also be open to buying the bags from one/two of you guys on eBay if you either find them NWT in your area or if you personally have them in excellent/barely used condition and would like to sell them. Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!! :smile:
Here's a black one if you're still interested (not my listing )
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-Purse...579791?hash=item360b76f6cf:g:I6MAAOSw44BYCZuv

Good luck!
Hi, can I ask if your stitching is neat or are there areas inside of the bag mainly where the side turn locks are and where the stitching curves along that same area that are crooked, zigzag or just plain uneven? I ask because I just received one that I purchased on eBay and there are quite a few areas on the interior leather seams where the stitching is super suspect and have me seriously questioning the bags Authenticity! If you could look closely at your bag and let me know if this is just the way Coach is putting together their bags today I'd truly appreciate it. Oh and my Coach logo on the front is slightly crooked. Thanks ~

Hi,
I just got my first Coach bag recently. It's a vintage bag, a small tote style # 9077. I like it very much, and I would like another just like it or very similar to it, but bigger. I think this bag is from the 1990s, and I don't know how to go about finding a bigger version -- or if it even exists. The style numbers don't seem to be sequential, are they? Anyway if any vintage Coach expert can help I'd be very appreciative! Or suggest a similar style bag. :smile:

il_570xN.705667722_1ev2.jpeg

Hi,
I just got my first Coach bag recently. It's a vintage bag, a small tote style # 9077. I like it very much, and I would like another just like it or very similar to it, but bigger. I think this bag is from the 1990s, and I don't know how to go about finding a bigger version -- or if it even exists. The style numbers don't seem to be sequential, are they? Anyway if any vintage Coach expert can help I'd be very appreciative! Or suggest a similar style bag. :smile:

View attachment 3540568
The style numbers aren't sequential. There were many tote styles made by Coach over the years. The tote you have is lined; most vintage totes aren't. Yours is probably a few years from being vintage, being from the late 90s. I don't remember a style that is like that one, but bigger. Most totes don't have straps that long. This style is similar: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-Docto...727978?hash=item3f6fdd846a:g:ZVQAAOSw6n5XvH34

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GORGEOUS-Ri...910461?hash=item360cea387d:g:Y5sAAOSwiONYK7M8

The style number is 9872. These two I have posted are authentic. The black one currently listed is fake, so make sure if you find any others to get them authenticated before you purchase.

The style numbers aren't sequential. There were many tote styles made by Coach over the years. The tote you have is lined; most vintage totes aren't. Yours is probably a few years from being vintage, being from the late 90s. I don't remember a style that is like that one, but bigger. Most totes don't have straps that long. This style is similar: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-Docto...727978?hash=item3f6fdd846a:g:ZVQAAOSw6n5XvH34

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GORGEOUS-Ri...910461?hash=item360cea387d:g:Y5sAAOSwiONYK7M8

The style number is 9872. These two I have posted are authentic. The black one currently listed is fake, so make sure if you find any others to get them authenticated before you purchase.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

Hi,

View attachment 3540568
Here's a brown one just like yours: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-BROWN...797617?hash=item4b0dc899f1:g:LWIAAOSwux5YRvfk