Help figuring out what bag this is

1. I recently walked by a fashionista in bed, bath and beyond who was sporting one of the most fabulous bags I've ever laid eyes on. It was rather large and hoboesque in a metallic gold leather. The leather had cirlces of about a 1/4 of an inch diameter all over it, making it almost like a leather mesh. Underneath the gold leather was some kind of variegated fabric that seemed rainbow like, but not in a loud cheap array, but more like deep reds, purples, teals and blues. There were a couple of zipper pulls on the bag that were really oversized. The lady I first saw the bag on was sporting a Prada tag that looked totally legit. A few weeks later, I ran into a girl in a dorm on campus with a white version. She told me it was Dolce & Gabbana, but was really sketch about it and kept hiding the bag, so I'm thinking she was trying to cover-up a cheap knockoff. That being said, I haven't been able to find a bag online that looked this under either designer name. I've seen some random combo-knockoffs on eBay that have similar zipper pulls, but the rest of the bag doesn't match. Please help!!! I LOVE this bag and have spent hours trying to figure out what it is. Thanks!!! :confused1:

2. Those bags with the oversized zipper pulls are knock offs. I have seen them with Chloe, Prada, and D & G on them. I don't think any of those companies ever made such a bag. I have also seen ones that have no designer name on them being sold at mall kiosks, including the "mesh" one.

3. yep ITA with armcandy.

where is your school phillitv? if you're by an urban area, you should be able to find that bag somewhere, but definitely not from D&G or prada!