Help fellow tpfers someone copied the photo of my ostrich kelly

1. Am horrified to see the photo I posted on the Hermes forum of my Ostrich Kelly bag now listed for sale on E bay
    I have reported it but ask my pals here to do the same

Am so upset and dont want anyone to get ripped of, I just dont know how to watermark

Warning to others if my photo has been stolen from here beware people

pls help

thankyou

the link
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320180274669&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D320180274669%26fvi%3D1

2. I'm not too sure what you can do about the stolen photo but if you want to watermark your photos and easy way is to copy it into paint and then use the text tool to "watermark" your username or whatever across it. Then save the newly watermarked picture.
    Hopefully that helps :biggrin:

3. email the seller and tell them those are your pictures and to remove them or you will report them

4. You can write your name on a piece of paper and put that paper in the pics that you take!

5. Thankyou everyone
    but if more can report it as a fake hopefully it will get pulled

I will play around with paint function thankyou

am sick of thieves and scammers that are on e bay , I for one am too scared to buy anything too pricey of E bay ,

More and more people are getting burnt and word is travelling I think it will have an effect on sales long term

6. Its still there please people
    if you have time report it as a fake I have but E bay have done nothing as usual

7. Please people do help dont just read this , pls go report it I have and E bay are doing nothing
    the scammer seller has just sent me this reply

Guess I just have to say I have done my best and hope someone is not stupid enough to buy the so called bag that is owned by me ,

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Dear red-dwarf.123,

WHAT KIND OF BLOODY FOOL ARE YOU???? DO YOU KNOW ITS MORE OF AN OFFENSE TO SEND ABUSIVE MAIL THAN TO DO WHATEVER IT IS YOU THINK I DID??? USE YOUR PHOTOS??? I BET THE POLICE CANT WAIT TO GET ONTO THAT CASE!!!!
    YOUR A WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY, YOUR PROBABLY IN YOUR FREE COUNCIL FLAT WITH 5 KIDS ON BENEFITS SPONGING OFF THE LIKES OF MYSELF WHO WORK HARD!!!!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- theoldhall-2007[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.[/FONT] [​IMG][​IMG]</IMG>
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Item and user details

8. I've found that sometimes- unfortunately I've had to report my stolen photos more than once to eBay before they removed the listing...so sorry this happened to you

9. thankyou hockey mom
    I have done my best now, I keep getting foul messages from the scammer I cant do any more was just hoping the more people that reported it would help get it removed.

(Sigh )another victim is going to happen if someone bids on it and that so saddens me! I for one have had enough of E bay its just too full of criminals

thankyou again

The latest message from the scammer I mean they have advertised it as a birkin as well, its my kelly bag ahhhhhh.

If you have the bag there it was obviously not much good as it didnt obviously sell on eBay!!!! else you wouldnt have it with you. How on earth can I advertise your bag if you have it get a grip girl I have my bag here and it is for sale and so it shall be till it is sold, I suggest you keep checking for my feedback that way you can satisfy your warped little brain that I didnt actually steal anyones money I advertised a bag for sale it sold I got paid they got their bag everyone is happy!!!! thats what eBay is about DOH!!!

10. did you just report it as fake, or did you report it as stolen pics? also, i would send the scammers abusive e-mails onto ebay as well.

11. Its not a fake its my ostrich kelly ( ahhhhh ) but yes I reported it as a FAke
    I have reported sellers abusive e mails
    Have reported it as Fraudulent listing
    no more I can do now , just so hope someone does not bid on it poor people will get stolen from

I must now watermark my photos somehow
    thankyou for comments and showing interest means a lot

12. I have reported it for you to!

I asked seller to add some pics of the inside and she asked for my email address. But said she wont sell the bag to me as she does not sell to people who have negative feedback. Bearing in mind she has 0% and I have over 2000+ positives and one negative I recieved in retaliation from a non payer last week.

13. DM

Thankyou sooooooooooo much for taking the time to do that for me, confirms my faith in tpf

I would just hate to think of anyone else being ripped of.

x

14. I reported it as fraudulent. Keep reporting it, not just as a fake but also as fradulent and breaching your copyright. Also maybe have a livechat with ebay. It happened to me, someone was trying to sell a nasty fake using my pictures. I had to report it a few times but the listing was pulled in the end.

15. reported!