Help! Fall/Winter bag needed

1. Hi girls, I'm a total newbie to the the board, so bear with me. I am looking for a bag to carry this fall or winter. It needs to be large, this-season, and preferable black. It needs to be able to hold a day-planner approx 6x8, cell, make-up and lots of other stuff. It also needs to be able to fit on the shoulder over a winter coat(I live in Minnesota, so it's a must!) I'm open to all designers, but the price should be under $2,000.(USD) The larger the better! I carry a lotta stuff! Thanks for all the help!

2. Sorry about the huge picture :wlae:

3. This Kooba bag is cute to...

[​IMG]

4. Chanel grand shopper?

:biggrin:

5. The Chanel black patent purse ... don't know what it's called, but it's in the ad campaign and was on the runway. It's a little over $1000. Very popular ... might be sold out....

6. [​IMG] Chanel

7. ^ thats the coco cabas its $995 but its vinyl

since ur budget is 2000

there is a leather version

for 1800-1900 comes in white, black and brown[?]

8. How about the YSL muse? You can fit everything (including your day planner) in the medium, large, and extra large. And it comes in black! I often throw in a wallet, cosmetic bag, keys, cellphone (the bag contains a cell phone pouch), a book, sunglasses case, and a sweater/wrap in my large muse and it never looks overstuffed.

[​IMG] extra large $1295 at Neiman's

Marc Jacobs Hudson bag is cute too and just came out this season. It's $1275 (inthe same price range as the muse) and comes in a dark brown and chestnut. I love the chestnut color since it's great for fall and you can dress up and dress down with this bag. You can use the 25% coupon t Ron Herman if they take it so it's even cheaper.

[​IMG]

9. Marc Jacobs stam hobo? Can get it off of the Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman site.

10. cole Haan Sierra N/s Sierra Laser Cut $375

11. Great suggestion!:heart: