Help - Fall Expandable with long chain - should I buy it?

1. I can't decide! Once a bag reaches the $2700 range (with tax), I have to be so careful and I'm worried about the stitches.

It's a nice size bag, so there is a huge area of stitches to cover. I don't like to worry about my everyday bags, I just want to carry them, even toss them around, without worrying about snagging.

By the way, the Look Book says it is a flat 14 cm... but zipped up, it is still deeper than that. It's not too flat at all. Of course it can be unzipped, but I find that looks a bit messy and it only adds about half an inch in room, if that.

Also, I wear gold accessories and there is a lot of silver on this bag. The silver zipper goes all the way around the bottom of the bag which we can not see in these pictures. And there is a silver double chain strap.

I would appreciate everyone's thoughts! :yes:

2. I like the look of this bag............but I worry about the large stitches.
  3. I am on the list for this but have not received it yet. I am really not too worried about the stitches since a lot of PFers have the expandable ligne and there have only been a few problems. Sorry, I am not much help but I really do love it from the pics. I hope it is as functional as it looks. I am dying to see it IRL. Good luck with your decision.
  4. Im gettin one of these!LOL!...In Brown!
    Cant wait till it comes in
  5. I only have a short time to make up my mind. It's really comfortable on the shoulder though... and the more I put in it, the tighter the chains pull around the top of the bag.

It's really a nice bag... but so $$$.
  6. I can't wait to see this bag. I did take myself off the list since I wanted the reissue more, but am considering this bag also. The stitches don't bother me too much. From the pics it looks so comfortable to wear.
  7. IS the bag in stock already?
  8. I put my name down for the brown as well. I haven't had any problem with the stitches on my expandable tote from this season. I think it's gorgeous!
  9. I purchased the expandable tote as well and I have had no problems with the stiching even though I've used it many many times. The fall bag is really cute. I say go for it!
  10. OMG yesssssssssssss buy this bag , I love it alot. you need this bag!!!!
  11. How much is it? Isn't it $2295?
  12. I love it in the red....I am not in the market for one - but I say go for it, if you love it. Very pretty tote. :tup:
  13. I cant see the pics... is it just me? but I love this line.. It is expensive for an everyday bag though IMO.. I like my everyday bag tossable and comfortable, not something I have to baby everyday.. I personally will get a more durable bag for everyday.. but I agree that it is beautiful.. just not my style as I treat by everyday bag really badly..
  14. Yes. :yes:
  15. I'm not really worried about the stitches. If the size of the bag fits my requirement, I'll go for it.

I love this bag. Its gorgeous!