HELP EVERYONE!!! Please help me decide!!!

Yes or no!??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
I really need help on this one..have posted b4 but didn't really get a lot of feedback...

I'm in love with the Damier Sarria Mini...should I trust this Ebay seller!?? Please help!!! The auction is ending soon!!!

The buyer has 100% feedback, but one of her buyers complained that one of the items she bought was a fake..what do u guys think? She has sold many LVs b4 with positive feedback.

I have had mixed comments so far...so..i'd appreciate any help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&item=110006868205&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I think I had someone once tell me this seller is legit.But I'm not totally sure. Have you contact Carol at CarolDiva.com to have her authenicate/say it's fake this for you? She is a HUGE when it come to Louis Vuitton on ebay. :yes:

I wouldn't buy from her. She seems kinda rude and unprofessional. It seems that she's sold a fake LV before:

Follow-up by sandi42720: FOUND OUT FAKE..BUYER BEWARE..HARD TIME WITH REFUND....... May-17-06 16:05Reply by rhegin: lol.picture shows it. your just showing how idiot u are

Reply by sandi42720: Sold me a FAKE Louis Vuitton wallet. Gave me a hard time about refunding. May-16-06 22:30Follow-up by rhegin: IDIOT, IGNORANT, DONT KNOW HOW TO SPOT FAKE. CHECK MY FDBCK