Help! Enable me...?!

1. After hearing that alot of stores sold out of these over Mother's Day I am having a hard time not making a mad dash for my stores... I really want this so I can use it for all of summer (as opposed to waiting till they maybe come to the outlets...) Also, my boyfriend is skeptical as to whether or not I should buy this since he just bought a new bag for me for my birthday (and I don't even get it until the 2nd ;))

Help! Should I track this bag down anyway and purchase it?!?

2. Oh wow, I think it's cute, but it's your call. That's a really nice color combo for the Hamptons Weekend.
  3. I know! I love all of the color combos but I am always on the hunt for a new white purse...
    Hmmm... still undecided. Oh well, I have 6 hours left of work still :yucky:
  4. OOH I love to enable! :yes: I rushed right over when I saw your post.

That bag is darling. Love the dotted tag. And the yellow combo in particular, so fresh. Just get it, it's May - you can use it right away!
  5. I don't want you to miss out if you really love it so I say go for it.
  6. Yep and I'd run fast! I noticed it's not on the website any longer... in ANY color! I love this one!

7. Thank you! Thank you!! This is just what I needed to hear ;):yes:

I want to use it for all of summer.. and I'm going to be in Hawaii for 2 weeks at the end of June.. PERFECT!! :love:

8. I have been wanting this bag for a while, and I don't want to miss out either!! haha!! :p

9. I know! Ack! That is what prompted me to take action!!! I don't want to miss out and worry about it not coming to the outlet.. or trying to find one on eBay that is authentic... ugh! what a headache! :wtf::p
  10. Yeah, that's cute! Very summery. You know what else would look cute on it, would be that smiley face charm that are in the outlets now. :yes:

Is that too much enabling?

11. Nope! Just perfect!! haha! :yahoo:
  12. PS!!!!

Does anyone know the exact name and number for this purse?
    I want to call around my local stores and see if they have it in... :yes:
  13. I agree. That dotted tag is too pretty. It's called the Hamptons Weekend, don't know the number, sorry.
  14. I just put one on hold!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

They only had 2 left! Oh! I am so excited!!!!

15. Congratulations. :smile:

What material is that made out of? Is it nylon? I'd just be concerned about it getting dirty since it's fabric, and white.