Help! Discoloration on my mini lin!!!!

heaven

Nov 8, 2006
I bought a mini lin speedy last sept and have been using it quite often, except when i decided to give her a rest last week for one whole week. Last night, when I bring her out, i saw some discoloration on the material where the lock is leaning against!!! there was a faint reddish patch. I suspected it is cause by the lock friction against the material..mini lin speedy owner out there, do you notice the same thing on your speedy? Is it normal? I am so worried now :sad:

Hi, sorry to hear that..do you have the photo to show us?
I have mini lin speedy since Oct..so far no discoloration..
Take it to the store and see what they can do about it, good luck and please keep us posted..please share us the pics if you can

I will try to take a pic when I get home. Even though it is not noticeable, as it's covered by the lock...but the problem is I notice it!!! Do you think the boutique will entertain me, cos it has been months since it was purchased? sept 06 to be exact. I do not want the SA to think I'm being silly. Or maybe I should just leave it..

I bought a mini lin speedy last sept and have been using it quite often, except when i decided to give her a rest last week for one whole week. Last night, when I bring her out, i saw some discoloration on the material where the lock is leaning against!!! there was a faint reddish patch. I suspected it is cause by the lock friction against the material..mini lin speedy owner out there, do you notice the same thing on your speedy? Is it normal? I am so worried now :sad:
:sad: :confused1: .. could you post some pics????

I will try to take a pic when I get home. Even though it is not noticeable, as it's covered by the lock...but the problem is I notice it!!! Do you think the boutique will entertain me, cos it has been months since it was purchased? sept 06 to be exact. I do not want the SA to think I'm being silly. Or maybe I should just leave it..

I still think you should take it to the store. I don't think it's silly at all..no harm in doing that..please keep us posted

I will take some pics tonight. Now I'm at work. I have checked my lock, it's not rusty at all. I will update again after getting it to the lv store. I hope they have good explanation for it.

I'd be calling LV about that. I dont have my lock on mine. It was there when it was sent to me but i've attached it to the inside of my bag.

Sorry to hear and hope that lv does something about it.

I have had mine for about 2 mos already, i use it everyday. Its also humid here. No stains at all and my lock has changed colors already....Bring it in to LV to show them. My LV here is always so accomodating with all my "issues" with my bags.

Thanks all for your concern. It's great to have a place to pour out my woes :yes: . Yeah, the best way is to bring it to the store. I will definitely update all of you again, and share their advice.