Help, Dior saddle bag badly beached!

1. Hi
    My bag was bleached by my maid (only the strap is in very good condition as it was taken out before washing) and is there any way I can service, replace or even upgrade it? this was bought at DIOR Taka.
    Any advice is appreciated.

2. oh my, was it a black denim saddle? i'm so sorry that happened, and i'm sure it was just an honest mistake on the part of your maid. i really don't know of anything you can do to salvage it at this point, so sorry :sad:
  3. I don't think Dior has a replacement program...

I would just try to sell it for what its worth and get a new one
  4. Its a blue saddle bag, don't know how much I can sell? I still hv the carte D'authenticite and was bought in 2001 from DIOR TAKA
  5. for a bleached Dior I dont think your gonna get much for that bag.

sorry that has happen to you though.
  6. my advice would be to take your rude mouth elsewhere.
  7. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear !

I'm not sure if you can get very much for her at all.. just because of the discolouration.
  8. im sorry she bleached ur bag.:sad:

question: why did she wash it? and how?:confused1:
  9. Good luck with your bag, that's so sad! Maybe use it as a makeup pouch in your luggage?

It's a good reminder to all of us that we should be careful where we store our stuff. I'm not sure how this one ended up in the wash, but I know that I sometimes am lazy and I don't put the bags back where they go (in dustbags, on shelves, etc).

Here's a good storage tip: I got one of those over the closet bar SWEATER stackers... I'll take a picture at some point (planning to do pics for you guys over my spring break when I have time!), but it works out very well!
  10. RIP pretty bag
  11. Aww poor bag :sad:, it still looks quite cute though!
  12. oh so sorry to hear about your bag. i have the blue one too but i believe this line is discontinued. however, sometimes the outlets get these lines. i think there was a red one not too long ago at a reasonable price.
  13. I'm afraid there is nothing you can do to fix this bag.I would use as a makeup bag personally or like others have said, look around for a replacement. Great excuse to get something new! :idea: