HELP! Desperately Seeking........

MICRO CAMEL SMOOTH LUGGAGE pleaseee :heart::heart::heart:

I'll take the MINI even >.< I kick myself for not buying the mini camel luggage when I had the chance!

purse-nality thanks for starting this thread! ;)

Small classic box in python! Ideally red, but any bright color would satisfy!

dreamlet, call the stores in HK... last i went I saw two small classic boxes both in snakeskin.. one was the smaller version of mine (ayers vanilla) which was my first choice until i saw the medium :P and the other was the smaller version of the picture attached.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 9.10.00 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 9.10.00 AM.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 8,136
dreamlet, call the stores in HK... last i went I saw two small classic boxes both in snakeskin.. one was the smaller version of mine (ayers vanilla) which was my first choice until i saw the medium :P and the other was the smaller version of the picture attached.

Thank you! Which store were you in? If I know the location I can look up the contact info.

Why are MICROs soooo hard to find???? Celine, you're loosing big time here...

I'm ready to splurge on a Micro Grained leather Luggage which ever comes available in the US:
Dark Red
Orange
Camel or
Cobalt Blue

1 Celine MICRO Luggage & that's it!
If you see any 1 above, please let me know. TIA

Why are MICROs soooo hard to find???? Celine, you're loosing big time here...

I'm ready to splurge on a Micro Grained leather Luggage which ever comes available in the US:
Dark Red
Orange
Camel or
Cobalt Blue

1 Celine MICRO Luggage & that's it!
If you see any 1 above, please let me know. TIA
:lol:what are you doing here??

:giggles:

i am searching for a camel smooth mini and tri color mini in white, beige , black , but they are impossible to find:crybaby:

:lol:what are you doing here??

:giggles:

i am searching for a camel smooth mini and tri color mini in white, beige , black , but they are impossible to find:crybaby:

:giggles:Hey Chloe, what are you doing here???? :lol: It seems like we're in the same paths everytime, in this addiction... :lecture:Oh, I'm so ashamed, I want everything!

Well, Goodluck to both of us:ghi5: