Help! Damier Speedy 25 or 30?

Thanks for your input all! I just ordered the 25 on Eluxury! I love my mono 30 but I also think the 25 is a good size too, so I figure then I can rationalize that it is even more of a different bag and i won't feel AS guilty! haha. I love my Mono but it sucks because I feel like I can never wear it to work. I guess I can but I would feel too selfconsious that people are staring at my bag, so this way with the damier, I can still enjoy carrying my bag but not feel self conscious! Plus I think it looks so classy with business casual clothes!

I would get the 25 because 1. I think the damier looks cute on the smaller size and 2. you already have a mono 30. BUT I must warn that since your used to using a 30 you'll probably find the 25 takes more effort to use. So maybe you might want to consider that. The opening on the 25 is "small" in comparison to the 30. No problem if youve never used either but you will probably notice it since u have the 30.

the 25 is good since you already have the 30, it still fits plenty, many people say they are surprised at its capacity. I have the 25 and sometimes think maybe i should have got a 30, then i realise that i rarely even fill this one up so its perfect for me.

If you already have a speedy 30, even if its the mono one, i would still go for the 25 only so i can take to go dancing or out for drinks wihout it looking too big or out of place. the damier in azur in speedy 25 is so gorgeous at the lv store!

Ive tried both at the store and even tho im 5'6, I think the 25 looked better on me. It depends what look youre going for ..the 30 is more casual and the 25 more chic IMO. I also prefer mono 30 but damier 25:smile: