Help! Damier Alma or MC Speedy

?

Damier Alma or MC White Speedy

1. Get that MC White Speedy

2. Damier Alma's a Classic

3. Both are yucky... *Belch*

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Somehow, I've been mystically drawn to the shapes of the Damier Alma and the MC White Speedy as of late but I"m not too sure which would be a better choice?

I wear lots of jeans with collar tops to work and altough I love my pink denim baggy GM very much (matches wonderfully!),
    I'm thinking of getting something else that I can throw around more and I've noticed some parts of my denim whereby the fuchsia isn't as bright as I first bought it, I don't wanna wear it down... :cry: But am wondering if the MC Speedy is too heavy and will it look good after patina as I've seen some real :yucky: MCs with :yucky: patina.

Help me chooooooooose!!:shame::sad:

2. Definitely the Damier if you're worried about patina- it's a gorgeous peice whose maturity will contrast well with your denim baggy.

3. I am just a nut for the Damier!

4. For something you can throw around I'll vote Damier:love: :flowers:

5. Dameir! Demier!:love: I luv Damier! Alma w/ demier looks gorgeous:roflmfao:

6. I voted for the white MC speedy because I love that bag :love: . I have a black MC speedy but am always wondering if I should get the white, too. As for the Damier Alma, I love the Alma shape but don't really like the Damier version of it. I love the Epi Alma, though. If you're looking for a roomier bag, the MC speedy is definitely roomier, but the Alma is much, much lighter. Hope this helps!

7. I would die for a Damier Alma! It is gorgeous and will fit a ton, look fantastic with jeans, and you will never have to worry about vachetta!

8. Damier Alma! No vachetta to patina.

9. For a classic look, I'll pick Damier Alma. But if you want a summery look, then go with MC Speedy. I like both of them, too.

10. MC speedy for suuureee :p

11. I love both the MC Speedy and the Damier Alma! But what would be a better choice?! I need serious help, White MC would mean easy stains, no? *Confused and worried*

12. i voted for the MC Speedy... i totally LOVE this bag... great for everyday use... its just SO fresh looking... BUT if you are really worried about stains etc... then yeah go for the damier... good luck **hugs**

13. tough decision! i vote for the damier alma although i love both. but because of the patina and the stains the damier is a better choice.

14. As you already have a beautiful colorful bag I voted for the Damier Alma :yes:

15. Damier Alma!:love: