HELP damaged MC speedy GOT Ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.
taco said:
Didn't you have problems with a fake MC speedy a while back? How did that end up, did you get your money back? I hope you & your friend both get your money back & find some nice bags. People who sell these awful bags deserve some heinous Karma!

Oh that yea I got my money back! No problem. But it was a Trouville not speedy from a local consignment shop!

I just hope she can get a hold of this lady!

I hope she can put a stop on that check. Glad to hear the shop refunded your money, I am so wary of resellers & this kind of thing scares the crap out of me. Good luck to your friend.

luckylvlover said:
The pics you posted looks like it is from a fake bag. I hope it is just the pic, because that would suck that she paid 1000 for a damaged and fake bag!

I thought it was just me that thought it might be fake! thanks all! Alhough the date code is SP0033 and the hanels are panita. (not sure if thats how you spell it.) I only though it might be fake cause I have never seen a real one do this pink stain before. I think the inside got wet and died the pockets and a few other places on the bag

the check has already been cashed! I will call my friend and tell her to see if the bank can do anything, she is going to file apolice report once she gets all the info together

designerbagdreams said:
Ok my Friend saw an add in our newspaper from a lady selling her MC speedy for $1,000, It was said to be in great condtion just small signs of wear. (small scartches on some hardware ect.) Well this moring she came to my house in tears with this bag that looks terrible. It is VERY VERY dirty, The side smells (she said it was worse she put dryer sheets and fabreez on a towel in it) and it has pink stains on it!

Is there anyway to get these stains off?

She has tried to call the nuber she called before but it is disconected! The lady has not returned any emails and the box it came in has NO return address.

She got it a week ago and has heard nothing.
:crybaby:I feel so bad for her. The lady ghad sent pictures via email and the bag looked BEAUTIFUL in them! so either it was a different bag or something happened after she took the pics. :rant::censor:

View attachment 40405

Seems this bag should be the same color pattern as my mc.
you will see where i have made marks on you pic/ the colors are off to say the least.

i'm sure there are more things about this bag, but with the angle its a little hard for me to tell.

Hope you're able to get a full refund, i believe this bag is fake.

Attachments

• PIC_0106.jpg
    PIC_0106.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 132
If the bag is authentic, I hope it is for your friends sake, you can call the boutique and see if you can ship the bag to them to ask if they can clean it. So sorry this happened to your :sad: friend.

If the bag is real and she really wants to keep it, then she should ship it to LV to see what can be done. However if it were me, I would be calling the police, getting her address, copying the ad and getting a copy of my check, calling the newspaper for her address, and taking her to small claims court. I would be ticked off, but she just paid 1 g for a dirty bag, that's a lot of money for a single parent, so she is better off taking that day off and going to get that money back. Doesn't matter how far it is if you really care about the money.

well after looking at your bag more is 150%
I just noticed the pocket.. So wrong...

first your bag, notice there arent lv's or a fold on the side of the pocket ( unlike mne)

also your pocket has leather at the top, it shouldnt.

Sure hope you're able to have charges laid against this person.

Attachments

• PIC_0106b.JPG
    PIC_0106b.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 141
IF the bag is authentic, its very possible your friend may have SCORED BIG TIME! I have seen problems with a pinkish tint on mini speedy multicolor bags. It does occasionally happen to the mc speedy as well. Apparently the alcantra discolors the canvas. If that's the case, the store is aware of it and replaces the bag or gives you store credit. If this is what happened to the canvas of this bag, it should be replaced by LV. Take it to the store. This may be a defect. Good luck to your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.