Help ChOosE ILML's OutFit OF thE DaY

1. I am staring this thread just because I like to dress up and would like your opinion on choosing the bag for my outfit of the day. But actually this is just for fun and I may or may not wear this outfit everyday for real. But for whatever reason, I hope you will enjoy it, at least it's for the eye candy to some of you here and don't forget to vote for the bag too. :smile:

Number 1:

Which bag do you like for this short evening dress?

KP ombre, birkin25 ombre, contrast color of rose shocking kelly25 or simple black constance?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lanvin dress and shoes, vintage pearl necklace.
  2. What a FUN thread idea!!
    I vote ombre KP on this one, though the rose shocking Kelly is a really fun choice as well for a more casual event. With the Kelly I'd probably switch out the shoes (or the necklace) to something with color, or even add a shawl with a pattern/print that pulled the golden color the dress together with the rose shocking.
    To me the shape and cut of the dress is a little avant-garde so the Constance doesn't work *quite* as well as it might with another outfit.

And you need to just send the ombre Birkin to me, so that takes care of THAT. :lol:
  3. KP ombre, goes with the pearls and ties the look together, imo :biggrin:!
  4. Oh I love these....such fun! Put me down down KP ombre too!
  5. another vote for the KP ombre here...:flowers:
  6. Turns out im quite a fashion expert, if I ever told any of my friends that are girls my opinion, they'd just brush me aside:p!
  7. ^^ too cute :lol:
  8. KP Ombre!! I love eye candy! Such fun!
  9. I'm in the minority, but I like the birkin 25 ombre - it doesn't get overwhelmed by the draping of the dress.
  10. going with the ombre...second place birkin ombre...
  11. I think the Birkin would work if you changed the Shoes, removed the clochette and lock and maybe had one strand of GIGANTIC pearls, instead of three :biggrin:
  12. Love the outfit :tup: KP gets my vote! I can't wait to see more outfits!:woohoo::woohoo:
  13. Ooooh fun ILML.

Either of the Ombres, then the Kelly. I'll say no on the Constance (too heavy looking) :smile:

Love love love the dress and pearls btw :tup:
  14. Thank you. But I am a maximalist. :p
  15. ^^^ True! But you do it so well! :okay: