HELP! Chloe Paraty left clasp came off!!!

1. Thanks for the update! I am so happy that Chloe fixed the bag (& quickly too!) - even if you purchased it from somewhere else! That is amazing customer service! A lot of companies would not do that if you bought it elsewhere! I am so happy for you!
  2. Love a great happy ending! Enjoy you paraty!
  3. I don't know why the L.A. number wasn't working. I just walked by the Chloe boutique, here in L.A., around 3-4 weeks ago and it was still there. I went by to look at bags, but had forgotten that they're closed on Sunday.

The handbags weren't in the window, but I figured that they might have removed them and locked them up until their regular business hours, as Melrose Place is a very secluded street. The sales people at that boutique have been great.
  4. I've read a story of another member reira08 purchasing a potentially fake paraty from hgbags and it had a really strong leather smell. I would be curious if your bag was auth because I'm very interested in buying a paraty from E :smile:
  5. Could you please attach more pics of the paraty bought from hgbags? As mentioned above I'm very interested in buying a paraty from then so more input would be very helpful! (although I have no doubt about the authenticity :smile: )