Help! Chanel Bag caught in the Rain!

1. Hi Ladies,

My chanel metallic black Luxury Bowler was caught in the rain today. It was all wet! What should I do now? It looks fine now but I really don't want my bag to lose it shape and growing moulds..Pls help!

:crybaby:

2. It will be fine. Just let it dry naturally. As long as it didn't soak through the inside and get completely drenched, it should be no worse for the wear. I own the metallic black flap and it is a very hardy leather.

3. shouldn't be a problem at all! my metallic black luxe bowler has been caught in torrential downpours and has actually gotten soaked through but its still absolutely good as new after i quickly and gently dried it off with a soft towel and left it in my warm room! like roey says, its a pretty hardy leather :yes:

4. It wasn't completely drenched but it was wet, I was standing and walking in the rain (with an umbrella) for 2 hours while lining up to buy the "I'm not a plastic bag" bag. Let's hope there are no mould growth! eeee.. :sad:

5. Thks nightshade, I will do just that. I've stuffed some papers and left it in a room. It does seems pretty dry now..hehe