help: caviar 2.55 feels bulky under my arm

1. please look at the pictures attached. when I carry it double-strapped, it feels very bulky under my arm. Does anybody else have this problem with the caviar or am I not carrying it right? now I wish I got the lambskin instead **drops head**
    P1010110.JPG P1010648.JPG
  2. cantina2001, the way you are wearing the bag looks perfectly fine to me. in fact, i think it looks great on you with those outfits. :yes:
    i don't know if switching to lambskin will help that much other than lambskin is alot softer than caviar?
  3. The bag suits you great -You look fantastic!
  4. thanks for your compliments and comment. I didn't expect a reply at this time of the day. LOL we are such a bunch of addicts.. :yahoo:
  5. ^honey, there are bag addicts online at ALL HOURS of the day! lol! (esp since we are all over the world)
  6. looks fine to me, looks great on you
  7. that's a great bag! i have a black one and initially i thought it was bulky. i got used to it, in fact it fits nice and snugly there now. it won't be too long, give it a shot. plus, you don't want a smushed bag though i think the lambskin holds itself well too. :biggrin:
  8. Ain't that the truth:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:!!

And I do agree--you look great with the bag and outfits!! You'll get used to it :yes:

9. Both ways look perfect!!!Enjoy your bag,it's such a beauty!!!:yes: :p
  10. The bag looks great on you!!! I also have the caviar, and sometimes I make the chain so its "single" and longer.
  11. Fabulous bag - wearing it either way looks great on you. Maybe the bulkiness is just something you'll need to get used to. Enjoy.
  12. I think it looks great on you. I have a Jumbo patent, and I kind of swing it behind my arm and hold my arm close to my body.
  13. I have this bag in the classic and reissue and I don't find them bulky at all. I have the jumbo in each. I think the distressed leather gives a little more though.

I think this bag looks terrific on you!!! Maybe, you just need to get used to it for a couple of days. If it doesn't feel right then, I would try maybe a smaller size or different leather.

Good luck.
  14. I think the bag looks great... and I LOVE your pink and black shoes! :heart:
  15. You look great.