HELP! Can someone please explain to me how to open the gold ring on a cles?

1. Okay I'm an idiot! I got one from elux and I can not figure out how to open this darn thing to attach it to something!:hysteric:

2. pull up( straight part closest to the chain, and it should open.

3. hope this helps.
    [​IMG]

4. the same way..just pull the part that bag fetish showed you..it should work..

5. pull it down..

6. How bad is it that my hubby had to show me how to open the hook on my first cles :roflmfao:

7. :lol: :lol: Sometimes we just get so excited over our new stuff that we lose our common sense for a moment! Been there done that!

8. It's hard to describe, but kind of push up on the long part near the screw. Then it'll kind of slide forward. It took me a while to figure it out, too, when I got my first one.

9. It will not budge!:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

10. hmmmm..may be defective..

11. It took me a minute to figure mine out too. You would think they would include some instructions with it. Let us know if you get it.

12. You know what they say, if you cant work the Cles, you shouldnt have one! LOL Just teasing you. Did you get it yet? Its kind of tricky the first time.
    1. Hold the cles so the LV is pointing upward on the metal part in the center.

2. grasp the hinged part in the center between your two fingers and pull down.

Its on a spring loaded clasp.

Good luck!

13. Lol..they should also help you in the store..but Selena's directions are excellent..hope you can get it open!

14. Ok, set the ring down so that the wider rounder part is on the bottom (the LV logo should be right side up). Hold down the round base with one hand, and use the other hand to hold the small section just above the little rivet. Now pull the hand that's holding the small section above the rivet towards you. Pull! And then you should hear a little "creaking" sound once you've pulled far enough, then move the section to the side to open it. Worked?

Edit: When I bought my cles, I got so frustrated that I was going to contact the seller to ask how I would open it. I kept trying to open the thing where the rivet was, so I was doing everything backwards!