Help!! Buyer thinks I sold her a fake Kooba!!!!

Sorry this is happening. I would not budge, unless you want to lose the sale.It sounds like you needed to sell it, that's why I bring up this point. You know it is authentic and that is her complaint. I would provide her with the documentation. If she makes a claim, you should be fine. I'd also tell her about the forum and she can have it authenticated.

Thanks guys for all your helpful advice!! I did tell her to come here to have it authenticated, and also that I will forward her the revolve clothing receipt but she just kept on saying that she wants a refund. I am BOILING with rage right now! :cursing: Crazy people in this world!

Tell her to open a dispute and let paypal determine the result because it seems like its buyers remorse. Ask her for pictures..

What a rude buyer... I would be reacting the same way.... i would be SO pissed off!

"Hi, It has nothing to do with the tag. When you feel at the bottom of the purse - there is a bunch of excess outer material that wasn't trimmed (between the outside and the lining) - I am sure you felt it when you used the bag. Kooba does not leave their bags unfinished like that.
Please let me know your address - I would like to get this sent back tomorrow for a refund. Thanks."

I'm not sure what she means by that? Does she mean the lining pulls out a little? The lining on my two authentic Siennas does that - it can be pulled out of the bag. I'm confused by what her issue is. She should definitely come here for authentication to the Kooba forum.

"It is not possible to take a picture of the excess material since it is BETWEEN the outer material and the liner. But it is very clearly felt when you put your hand in the bottom of the bag - it goes along the whole bottom. There is no way you could use this bag and not feel it. To me it is defective. You state in the auction listing this bag as purchased from Active Endeavors - but now you are saying Revolve Clothing? I am asking one last time for your address to return the bag for a refund. An authentic bag will have no problem reselling on Ebay. Thank you."

She is psychotic. I swear. I mixed up Active Endeavors with Revolve Clothing because I buy most of my bags from the two sites. I am beyond mad right now.

^ I think I know what she means by the lining. All my Koobas have had that. The Sloane, which is similar to the Lena, in particular, has additional lining on the bottom.

I'm sorry, I think she's out of of line by her conduct. I'd really stand my ground. She first says it is fake, now says it is defective? Which one is it? If she has the receipt data, she's assured it is good. Plus, you've told her to come here. It sounds like remorse to me. If you want to be a witch, you could nicely tell her that no, you won't take it back b/c it was properly represented and authentic and that if she thinks it is so easy to re-sell a bag on e-bay, why doesn't she list it? I've had to do that before when I got a bag I wasn't thrilled with. What's the big deal?

She's ridiculous. I told her to open a dispute with paypal because I'm sick and tired of dealing with her bullsh*t. I have the receipt from Revolve Clothing (thank god I did not delete the email) so hopefully that will help my case. What do you guys think?

Man, I was trying to be diplomatic the other day when I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but...sheesh! All I can say now is:

Like h*ll they don't ever finish their bags 'like that'! I've come across TWO bags that had lining issues and they were 1000% authentic, so I can totally see the lining not being trimmed correctly and felt through the bottom of the bag. These manufacturers in China are not infallible. Crap happens. For example, several of the lines had issues with the dyes - the slate colored bags from a year ago quickly discolor into this weird yellowy brown shade. The Bark colored Sloanes and Lenas smelled like fish oil when new because of the dye process used to achieve the shade.

She sounds like a hard case but frankly, were it me I'd go through the process of paypal dispute and have all my info, including receipt, ready to go. Further, I'd put out the $10-$15 bucks (or whatever it currently is) and have My Poupette authenticate based on the auction listing and include that info in my dispute response.

Good luck!!!

This sounds to me like buyer's remorse. She does not want to authenticate the bag. All she wants is her money back. Let her file the dispute with Paypal. You have the receipt that will prove its authenticity. Please keep us posted.

Keep us posted--sounds like between the receipt, verification that you can get here and from MyPoupette, and her emails to you, you have an excellent chance of winning the dispute. Best of luck!!!