HELP! Buyer Remorse for my Fendi Spy.. =(

1. Newbie to the Fendi section here... After seeing all you girls' gorgeous spy's, I totally fell in love with the bag when I saw it and thought I wouldn't be able to live without one! Now that I've bought it, I'm not so sure whether this is just an impulse buy :nuts::nuts::nuts: I'm pretty sure SO will kill me for taking the plunge and splurging on 'just a handbag' :push:.. Have I done the right thing? :shrugs: Would really love some reassurance here! :crybaby:
  2. Carry it around for a day and soak up the admiring looks and then decide if you want to keep it or not. What color did you get? Did you get it from a Fendi boutique or dept. store? The boutique will only give you store credit.
  3. I bought Cognac & it's actually a pre-loved one. :love: I didn't want to spend too much, just in case I didn't like it 100% :yes:
  4. Rhoho I'm waiting actually for mine (cognac), I'm so excited! this is a fabulous bag. The spy is the best!

hem :shame:
  5. I am sure you will be overwhelmed when you get the spy, from the soft nappa leather to the wonderful size, right for every occasion. You did the right thing getting it, now what will be your next one........LOL:devil:
  6. I knew it! Evil! Evil!

But She's Right, When you get your first spy, you CAN'T restist having another one, after, another one, and a blue one, and a fortuny one, and a choco one, and then the make another blue so you have to have it and so and so...

And then you know it's too late your addicted!

7. Who me?:angel: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Quite right Angy, you can never stop at one,once you are hooked
  8. It grew on me and I'm so hooked onto getting one. Just gorgeous!
  9. Fuyumi, this bag is so addictive, you buy one and it goes on and on till you reach my point where I am having Fendi make me a special order Green Spy:yahoo:
  10. how much did you spend?
  11. yes, how much and from where?
  12. Cognac is my fave colour in the Spy! I've been dying to get one!

I say the same thing - give it a few days to let it settle in and see if you really love love love it or whether it is sadly truly an impulse buy.

If you decide it's not for you - then just sell it!
  13. I've got a cognac Spy on its way to me as well. Admittedly, at first I didn't like them either. But they really have grown on me. Give yourself a week or so to see if you really love it, and then make your decision.
  14. I felt the same way when I got my first, erm, pricey bag. I just wasn't used to spending all that dough at once. My family's been tellin' me for as long as I can remember that I'll pinch a penny until it screams. I'm still a cheapskate. But now, not so much when it comes to handbags. Yes, it's the influence of allllll these girls here at tPF!:p Carry your bag around for a couple of days n' see how ya like it. If you're still unsure, maybe you can return/exchange/sell it.
  15. Thank you girls for all your kind words! It makes me feel a little better :yes: I was actually in the same situation as some of you girls, when I first saw one in real life at Fendi, I pointed it out to my SO, but he was like 'eww.. don't like it', so I didn't even consider it.. But after coming on here and seeing all the wonderful colours and colections some of you girls had, it sort of made me realise that I really DID like the bag. So you know what? Who cares about SO, he'll just have to deal with looking at this gorgeous baby everyday! :roflmfao::roflmfao: The Fendi spy is soo hard to resist and with all the temptations from you girls, I hope I don't get 'too' addicted , otherwise my LV babies will be very jealous! :rolleyes:

pwecious_323, nancypants , I managed to pick it up on eBay for a pretty good price, but 'if' I don't end up liking it (:angel:) I'll be sure to pass this baby onto you girls!