HELP...Botkier Bianca or Trigger!

1. I bought a Botkier large Bianca in bone on sale for $317 and a medium trigger in Khaki Green on sale for $375 and can only keep one. Which should I choose? :confused1:

2. I have the bianca in bone. I like all the pockets. where did you find it at that price? I got mine on sale but not that good of a discount.

Keep the bianca.

3. I got the Bianca at Saks online. It wasn't on the sale page but I typed it in the search engine and it came up. Thanks!

4. Keep the Bianca! I love that style... Trigger just doesn't do it for me anymore.

5. I have the trigger. It holds everything, and fewer people seem to have it than the bianca. Either choice is good though!

6. Love the look of the Bianca over the Trigger, but upon inspection and reading something on one of the threads about what a pain in the a$$ it is to get in/out of the Bianca....first, there's the flap, then there's the zipper and some have said that they don't zipper the bag and others say that they don't secure the flap.....U should use the bag at home and see how U feel about using both bags.....just something to think about!

7. OMG, that is such a steal! And you got a large one??? My medium one was over double that price! I love the way that bag looks but it's true, it is kind of a pain to get in and out of it on account of the flap/turnlock. However, I think it's worth the effort because the bag is drop-dead gorgeous and I get tons of compliments on that bag, way more than my LV's or anything else!

8. OhHhH this is a hard one! I have both the large Bianca and the Trigger but I do prefer my Trigger over the Bianca. Mainly because that whole getting in and out business :push: I do love the bag though!

9. Trigger!

10. I like the look of the Bianca.

11. Both are really lovely bags; I think the Bianca is cuter but I would agree that it's more of a hassle getting things in and out of the Bianca than it it is the Trigger. I would definitely give both bags a pretend run at home just moving things in and out to see which one you would prefer to use.

12. Def. love the style of the Bianca over the trigger. For me, bianca seems like something I would and do baby, whereas the trigger is a more casual to-go bag. I don't have the trigger, but I have the holster, which is similar. The leather on the trigger seems much more durable than the bianca, but i'm not sure if it's entirely true.

13. "I bought a Botkier large Bianca in bone on sale for $317 and a medium trigger in Khaki Green on sale for $375 and can only keep one. Which should I choose?"

Tjamls everyone!! Decided to keep the Bianca. I just sent back the trigger to Neimans so anybody wants it for $375, I'd check online in a couple of days