help! botkier bianca medium vs. large?

I was debating between the medium and large. For awhile, I really wanted the large when I saw it in person. I didn't have the opportunity to purchase in person ultimately (a friend picked it up) and I was relegated to looking at the sizing on ebay and shopbop. The large is really large. The medium is a great size for an every day bag and it will fit a ton of stuff in it. I mean, really..a ton. Last week I took it on the plane with me and had my LV zippy wallet, LV cles, ipod touch, cell phone, large longchamp pouch, bottle of water, magazine and a bag with a muffin in it. It zipped easily. I think the large would be good if you just needed to carry even more - but the medium is fine for me for every day.

I was debating between the medium and large. For awhile, I really wanted the large when I saw it in person. I didn't have the opportunity to purchase in person ultimately (a friend picked it up) and I was relegated to looking at the sizing on ebay and shopbop. The large is really large. The medium is a great size for an every day bag and it will fit a ton of stuff in it. I mean, really..a ton. Last week I took it on the plane with me and had my LV zippy wallet, LV cles, ipod touch, cell phone, large longchamp pouch, bottle of water, magazine and a bag with a muffin in it. It zipped easily. I think the large would be good if you just needed to carry even more - but the medium is fine for me for every day.
That is a lot of stuff but I have to agree. It holds a lot without looking too, too big!

I have 3 large biancas and love them. I like large bags though so it's perfect for me. I like that the large slouches just a little bit and is roomy rather than the fully stuffed look on the medium. Also I prefer how the large looks once it's on my shoulder.