HELP! Big mistake

1. Hi everyone. I ordered a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag thru eluxury via e2door. Anyways, I wanted the satchel with Miss Marc (see attached) :wlae: and this is what arrived. :wtf::hysteric: I paid $148 for the bag ++ duties/ shipping and ended up paying a total of $250++. What do I do? :confused1: I honestly think the one that arrived is really ugly and I feel so dissappointed. :sad: Do you think I should keep this or try to return/exchange it. Any Advice?

mjv (2).jpg mjv (4).jpg IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0424.JPG
  2. That's a totally different bag! Get a refund. And yell and scream for them to pay for shipping. I've never ordered from eluxury so I'm not sure what their return policy is like or if their customer service is good. Hopefully the pfers will give you some useful advice. But if you're that miserable with this bag, do NOT keep it.

Sorry for your bad experience!

3. What is e2door? If this is significantly different than what you ordered and if you do not like it, I would exchange it for the right bag. I am not clear as to what happened though, did you order the Miss Marc and they just sent you a random Marc by MJ bag?

4. I would call or email them and tell them of their mistake, they should pay for the return shipping and for shipping of the new bag- they made the mistake!

5. :hysteric:...I know exactly how you feel, this has happened to me a few times! I hope everything works out for you.

6. If you ordered the Miss Fariah, I would def send it back- that is really their fault for sending you the wrong bag. They should apologize and you should not have to pay for shipping it back for their mistake!

7. Code:
    What is e2door? If this is significantly different than what you ordered and if you do not like it, I would exchange it for the right bag. I am not clear as to what happened though, did you order the Miss Marc and they just sent you a random Marc by MJ bag?
    Thank you for your quick reply my fellow bag addicts. :heart: Anyways, I'm based in Maila, Philippines and eluxury does not ship to my country, hence I got e2door to order it for me. I called them and informed them of their mistake and they asked me to send them pictures of the bag I ordered and the bag that I received, which I did. They do apologize for the mistake but they would have to check with eluxury re the exchange. I checked out elux but they dont have the satchel that I want in stock. Do you think I should exchange it for another item of the same price or keep the bag instead? What do you think? Thanks again

8. Do you like that bag? If not, send it back and get them to pay for the shipping costs. If there is another purse that you like, I would do the exchange, if not get a refund. I am sorry that this happened to you. I don't understand how they could have made such a mistake.

9. Yeah. I really didn't get how they could have made that mistake. Until they told me that their US buyer is a man - straight at that.

10. Yeah, they definitely sent you the wrong bag. You should definitely call and speak with customer service. Keep us posted.

11. I just got word from e2door, anyways, they were quite apologetic re the mistake and they are willing to ship the bag to and fro and back again for the exchange at no charge, the thing is the bag I originally want (the one with Miss Faridah) is no longer available. For the original cost of the bag, i.e, $148, what do you think I can exchange it at elux for? Maybe another cles from LV? But the thing is, I already paid a total of $250 (bag+shipping+duties), I can purchase a cles at an LV boutique here for about PHP 9400 (about $200), so that will still leave me feeling shortchanged. My first impression on the bag was that it looked horrible but I'm trying to like the bag (being an Marcs bag) and I think it's now growing on me. Do you think the one that came looks really horrible? I really don't know what to do now, do I stick with this bag or exchange for a cles? Thanks in advance:heart:

IMG_0431.JPG IMG_0432.JPG
  12. ELUX made a mistake and sent me the wrong bag once too...I called them and they actaully credited about 300 dollars back to me and discounted the bag,See if they will do that for you.....Ask to speak to supervisor only and BE PERSISTANT.....I also got a 25 dollar GC too...

13. I like the bag, esp the colors, but it's not as cute as the one your originally wanted.

If you don't like it, don't keep it. Especially if it's not something you ordered. I would follow Jill's advice, call and get Elux to credit or compensate you for your troubles. You have the receipt, correct?