Help! Big Black Mark on Blue Suede :(

1. I just saw that I got a big black mark on the bottom of my blue sig duffle! How is the best way to get it out?

2. On suede.... well, there's really not a definitive way to get it out. Do you know what it is? I'd advise an eraser or a nail file and be very very careful! You might also take it to a leather cleaner.

3. Ack, I'm so sorry! I'd take it to a professional, frankly, if you want to get it out with minimal damage to the suede. There are several other options out there (suede care kit, nail file), but I find that these work best on lighter color suede because the rubbing action will naturally make the suede lighter.

4. Don't use a nail file, that "sands" off the napp of the suede. Too much rubbing will lighten up the suede. I would take it to a professional cleaner. Then I would spray it with a suede protector.

5. yeah, a nail file only works on light dirt. do you have pics? try a nail file and if after a few scrapes if it doesn't look any better, stop, and you might need to get it professionally cleaned.

6. I've used the nail file and found the result was good but the suede seemed "crunchier"

7. coach has a suede kit that comes with a bag.. i think they sell the kit on eBay... i used the "eraser" they gave and it rubs out most of the color.. i remmeber wen i got my pink chevron hobo it had a big turquoise streak accross it (no idea where it came from) but the suede kit got rid of it