HELP...batignolles Vertical or Horizontal???

1. Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I should exchange my batignolles vertical for a horizontal.

I have a cabas piano and the reason why I chose the vertical is for it to look like a diffrent shape.

I see pics of people with the horizonal and now i'm starting to like it. When I first got it, i tried both on and I liked the vertical. What should I do???

Does anyone have one or both to model and show? THANKS for your help!

PS: I'm 5'2 and I love big bags! :flowers:
  2. I'm 5'2" and I like big bags too! LOL!
    I chose the BH because of the way my items 'fell' and landed.
    I hate stuff getting stacked up in my bag, then I have to remove the stuff from the top to get to the bottom. The BH is wider at the bottom, so stuff goes in easier *to me*.
  3. i like the horizontal.
  4. I have the Cabas Piano and the Bat Hor and they are VERY different in size and look. I think the vertical is more the same size as the piano. I recommend the Horizontal. It is comfortable and It holds TONS of stuff.
    Good luck and let us know what you decide!!
  5. Go with the horizontal. Batignolles vertical has a straight line down, which may make you seem shorter, while the horizontal one will balance your petite frame:smile:
  6. Selena, now that you've mentioned it the vertical does look like the piano!!! It's been over 30 days and I'm not sure if they will still let me exchange it :oh:
  7. :sad: CEC...oh no!!! I don't wanna look anymore shorter than I am
  8. ShoulerEyeCandy - i'm just 5'1 and i like big bags too!!! hehehe, i'm voting for the horizontal!!!
  9. Horizontal :yes::yes:!
  10. I love the shape of the BH. It maybe my next LV piece.
  11. I'm 5'2 and have the doesn't look too big on me at all, IMO. I do wear taller shoes but it looks fine when I don't though.
  12. i think the horizontal looks better.
  13. You can kind of see it in this picture...
  14. Horizontial...I Love The Way This Bag Looks!
  15. IMO the shape of the horizontal is much better looking and more modern than the I want one. Dang.