Help Bag Lovers! Know Of Any Good Boutique?

1. Hello all bag lovers and experts,
    I am to do a project with distributions. So if you can help me out a little by telling me which boutique, excluding department stores, you buy your luxury bags from that'll be great!!!! Thanks so muchhhhhhhh!

xK

2. Hello all bag lovers and experts,
    I am to do a project with distributions. So if you can help me out a little by telling me which boutique, excluding department stores, you buy your luxury bags from that'll be great!!!! Thanks so muchhhhhhhh!

xK

3. welcome! i can't really help you with your question though

4. Chanel

I'll move this to Handbags and Purses.
    This Newcomer's Forum is only for Introductions.
    Thanks!

5. There's a place in the Bell Tower Shops in South F t. Myers, FL called Francesca's Collections that sells Tano....I just found that out the other day. Another place that I like to go to is in Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda. They sell Anuschka (not too well know, but absolutely fabulously hand-painted leather bags). There's a little boutique in Punta Gorda called Tiki's that sells Brighton. And on St. Armand's Circle in Sarasota, there is a boutique that I can't now exactly remember the name of, that sells Cole Haan, Miu Miu. I guess those would be my contributions. Believe me, there aren't many places in my neck of the woods to shop except for a couple of really nice outlet malls that have Off Fifth and Nordstrom's Rack Room.

6. Rarechic.com (www.rarechic.com) carries Gryson and Geren Ford. Intermix carries Chloe and Mulberry.

7. Verve has two locations in NYC, small but packed with great stuff.

8. jjsdollyrockers.com

9. This thread was posted in July 2007. Let's hope her project is finished by now :amuse: