Help Asap!

1. I need help like ASAP! What do you guys think of this bag?

[​IMG]

I might get it in a few hours but am totally undecided. Opinions pls. I want the exact same color combo, I adore python!

Or should I get another LV? I got like 3 LVs this weekend though so I'm looking to get something else, but maybe I should just stick to the classic!:wacko:

2. Where do u work?! Everytime we turn around you are addung to the collection! I like the white; is this a cambon?

3. Yes its from the Cambon line. I'm also considering the Fendi Spy hobo, I need HELP!!!!

4. Post a pic of that one.

5. Hum... what about a Chanel 2.55 classic? I like those! That bag I actually like to

And yes, what do you do to get all these bags?!

6. haha I should check out the 2.55 as well. And I don't really do anything, my family just humors my bag addiction!!!!

7. What about the Fendi Spy hobo?

8. post a pic so i can see what it looks like! you lil brat : )

9. haha BRAT??? :lol:

[​IMG]

this is most likely a fake so just imagine this but a better quality and ALL LEATHER lol.

10. Ummm. I'm NOT a Fendi fan, but it looks nice if you like Fendi

11. Bleh this isn't looking good, in less than an hour I am leaving and I don't know what to buy!!!

12. I love it! Especially if it's ALL leather. You have great taste in bags Noriko.

13. Thanks! Is it too plain though? They have it in a bunch of different colors, but not the damn hologram that I'm on the waitlist for, I'm so sad!

14. Any other suggestions? I'm leaving in 43 min lol.