HELP!!! ASAP!! Business References

1. I have a job interview in 1 hr and 20 mins and they just told me to bring some bsuines references along!!

WHO / WHAT IS BUSINESS REFERENCES?!?

PLEASE HELP!! IM FREAKIN OUT!!!

:crybaby:

2. Past employers would be a good start.

3. It would be a former employer, or someone you worked with. Someone who can vouch for the quality of your work & what kind of duties you've done in the past.

4. thank you soooo much!!!!!

i'll tell u guys how it went when i get home!!!

lol

THANK YOU!!!

5. Make sure you call or email the people who you are using as business references to give them a heads up that you gave their name out. They may want to know what you are interviewing for so they can effectively speak with your potential employer. Also, if the employer calls them they won't be caught off guard.

6. Thank you all who responded!
    I got there and found out that they wanted the references of my previous employers. Whew. Glad I had that on me. hehe

I had an interview today for a Plastic Surgeons office for front desk!

I hope I get it. :sweatdrop::nuts:

7. Good luck!!

8. Good Luck!!

9. Generally, it's the polite thing to ask for permission before listing someone as a reference, just to give them a heads-up they might be receiving an inquiry in the future. Now that the names have been submitted, I'd definitely give your references a buzz to (a) let them know what's going on (b) thank them for allowing you to use them as a reference.

10. good luck

11. thanks everyone! if not then i will continue my job search ;]

12. ^^Will you tell us which Dr. it is if you get the job?

13. If you get it, can we have some tPF discounts??? I may need some work done :graucho:

good luck! Hope you get it!!