Help! Are these Birkins Real?

1. 've been slowly approaching the purchase of a Hermes Birkin, my first!! During my research I came across the following four (4) Birkins, but I'm not sure if they are real - actually made by Hermes. Please help!!:wondering
  2. Let me start by saying that I AM IN NO WAY an expert on these, and there are several ladies here that will provide you with reliable knowledge. But I must say that I think all of those are fake!
  3. I would agree w/ jag that all these are fake.
  4. :sick:
  5. It doesn't take an expert to say that those birkins are fake.
  6. they are fakes.
  7. Absolutely fake without a doubt :mad: Please do not buy from them!
  8. Oh my!!!
  9. I'm no expert either, but they look fake to me. And from what I know, Hermes doesn't make tags for their bags like that. Its always funny to me how these knockoffs will have tags hanging off them as if to prove authenticity. Chances are when you see those tags on luxury bags, its a fake bag.
  10. I think you have your answer.
  11. Wow! Thanks for the input. I will stir clear of these bags! What I don't understand is how do fakers try to sell bags that Hermes didn't even make. What nerve.:amazed:

12. FYI, Hermes NEVER attaches any type of paper or leather hang tag to any bag. :smile:
  13. Ugh, those are the most horrible fake Birkins I've seen yet. Tossing my cookies (actually, a Swanson fried chicken TV dinner)! =D
  14. Yuckety Yuck Yuck! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  15. FAKE .. without a doubt