help: anthraday anywhere?

1. Hi, I have my heart set on an anthracite day RH/ GH doesn't matter... I know they exist b/c kittenslingerie got one from a NM... i'm wondering if anyone knows anywhere else that might still have them? Names and numbers of SA's would be more than appreciated!!!

2. hi - I don't know if this helps because it's in Paris but Printemps had a GH anthraday two days ago in their Bal store. They're really nice there and speak english.

+ 33 1 42 82 59 76 Good Luck! :smile:

3. ok.. i'll try to give them a call..

Anyone know why there wasn't that many anthractite days produced? It would've been a really popular item..

4. Hey I got a GH anthraday from Balenciaga NY the other day and they had some left.
    They are not getting any Rh in, I really wonder if they were ever made.

5. that's interesting, cuz i called yesterday and they said they weren't getting them in??

6. I Got a giant anthraday! did they think you meant a RH day? cause they are not getting any of those in I know that.

7. When i was at the trunk show i saw two Giant Anthracite Day but they are not getting the RH ones.:crybaby:

8. An anthracite day or hobo with RH would be so lovely. Guess I will have to stay satisfied with my anthra twiggy. I am so loving this color!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

9. I was so bummed when I found out that BalNY wasn't getting the Anthracite Day w/RH - I was on the list for that one. The list of thwarted Anthracite dreams.

I sold my Ink Day to make room for this non-existent bag. Tragedy!

10. I was on the list for AnthraDay with RH at BalNY. According to my SA, they did get any AnthrDay w/RH at all due to production problem. Isn't that sad? :crybaby:. Now, I have to switch my gear & find the Day in Sandstone.

11. they have an anthra day GH at Bal NY

12. ~*~*~*~*~TPF Bal GIRLS~*~*~*~*~
    :heart::heart:I love you:heart::heart::heart:
    You save the day once again!!

I think my SA had misunderstood that i wanted a day regardless of hardware and that's why she didn't tell me about the GH!!​

I just called and they DO have giant anthradays, and i'll be calling tomorrow to place my order!!​
    :yahoo::yahoo:AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!:wlae::wlae:

you guys are so awesome! i was about to "settle" for something i didn't really want!!​

13. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Glad to be of help!

COngrats!

14. I'm so pleased you are getting one, you won't be disapointed!

15. DRSM, we're waiting for the picture once you get it.