Help, Advice, Suggestions...

The next two weekends I'm going away with my boyfriend and I need some help, advice or suggestions on lingerie...I'm heading to the mall after work today but I need something that will get his motor running and make his eyes pop out...

Ditch the lingerie and go for a full body scrub/massage the day before - that'll get your skin all smooth and shiny, then who needs undies! His eyes will go *ba-going-oing-oing*

Cal said:
Ditch the lingerie and go for a full body scrub/massage the day before - that'll get your skin all smooth and shiny, then who needs undies! His eyes will go *ba-going-oing-oing*

:lol: omg that is so funny but true, hmm now i'm thinking maybe i shouldn't even bother with it, it's not like men take time to appreciate it rite?

I agree with Cal- don't waste your money on lingerie- go for a mani/pedi, wax and body scrub and look phenom in the buff! Besides, its never on long enough for them to appreciate!!!

:smile: Vicotrias Secret is good for moderatly priced lingerie. :smile:

They have this REALLY adorable skirted thong right now- look for it, it's in a light blue color, and it ties in a satin bow in the back- there is an ADORABLE matching bra as well.

( I was there yesterday looking for stuff, lol.)